(1. Carven Pink boiled wool belted coat // 2. Urbanears Plattan White // 3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Small Ryder Satchel // 4. Chloé Studded Ankle Boots)
My current fall winter 2013 picks. Winter is not complete without these fundaments - a warm coat, a functional purse, a good pair of shoes, and good quality headphones.
1. If you don't already know, i'm a huge Carven fanatic, so it is only natural that i'm in love with their F/W13 collection and this oversized, baby pink coat that will be a pick-me-up on those cold cold cold winter days - who wouldn't want to strut down the street with this bad-boy on?
2. When selecting your accessories, headphones included, the color should always matter. Your headphones can be a pop, or they can simply blend with your wardrobe. These Urbanears headphones in their "Plattan" collection, is jaw-dropping in its functionality and simple aesthetics. They are advertised to block out all outside noise, which, in my head, is perfect for scenic train rides (though not the best when you're walking around town because you wouldn't want to set yourself up to be the victim of car accidents).
3. A beautiful black leather bag with brass details like this can turn into a habit, and a reliant for the winter. Its elegance trumps any over-embellished purse, and the long shoulder strap that comes with it can be a life-saver, so be prepared to clutch onto this gorgeous purse for the whole of winter.
4. I am loving the pastel version of the Chloé studded ankle boots, where the gold studs are blent into the color, creating a more subtle flower pattern. This clean color ties your whole look together, leaving you feeling and looking invincible.